Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas - The Finalé

What a great time we had in church today. Filled with so much joy and love (not forgetting the endless giving of presents).

The decision for Pic of the Day is torn between these two. You guys vote in my tagboard and the winner will receive a kiss from me! Jkjk.. But seriously, which do YOU think is better for today's Pic of the Day? Voting ends on Monday, 26th December, 12 noon..

Professor Charlene.




















Or. The DareDevils of Dunamis Rock.















Of course.. If you guys wanna vote for this pic, I wouldn't mind too.. (again.. He appears in 90% of all my photos.. and who is that..)















Well, I've probably had the best Christmas in like 4 years. School and work had made Christmas really busy and not enjoyable at all these past few years. And I'm glad this year took a turn for the better. I am truly blessed by all my friends and family in my life. And I'll not let anything affect the strong bonds that we already share.

Jerald, and Jerome, you both are special people in my life. So continue to be special in my life k? *winks* Here's for you two.















And not forgetting our special guests all the way from Lighthouse Evangelism! Rach and Isaac!





























And as usual, I requested for a Dunamis Rock combined photo to remember this very special day in history. The day we all came together and gave thanks for the birth of our Saviour, Jesus Christ. To all the people who are a blessing in my life, (you know who you are..), thank you. And I believe the Lord will continue to bless our Church and we'll see miracles. Amen.















With much Love and Gratitude. I leave you guys with this. 'Are you in it or are you out of it? The choice is yours.'