Tuesday, December 20, 2005

First in a long time

Hey, to all people who have been wondering how come I have been MIA.. I've had some problems in getting to blogspot for logging in all that stuff. Been a long time man, and I really miss blogging.

Will be staying at home today to rest from the 9-hour shopping frenzy we had yesterday with Aaron, Ben, and Ken. Madness. But it was a joy to know we could be blessings to the people around us ya? Christmas had never been so fun for a long time. Thanks Lord.

I wanna encourage all those whom I've been reaching out to. (Jerome, EQ, Jerald, Ken etc), to continue to be a blessing to others. Never stop even if life throws you all the bad and ugly stuff. People in this generation were born for a time like this.

I want to tell u guys out there that I love you guys very much (pun intended). Haha. And I will not let anything come in the way of our friendships. Charlene told me this the other day -

"Revealing your weaknesses to your friends is never easy. But that is what will strengthen the friendship and bring it to higher heights."

I wanna grow strong in God. I know that in all that I do, I wanna please Him and that's all that matters. Encouragement may not be easy to express when you're down. Love may be a chore. "But when you choose to continue to Love when life is hard, that is, my brother, Character." (James, thanks for those words, meant alot to me)

So take care this week, as Christmas approaches. It's gonna be a beautiful Friday and Sunday. Looking forward to a time of great fellowship and sharing this Christmas. Till then, stay healthy and drink more water! Lolx.

God Bless.

Oh ya, btw.. I will always place a Pic of the Day. So here's today's. Enjoy. Lolx..