Monday, December 26, 2005

Post Christmas - Boxing Day!

Thanks for voting guys. The votes have been calculated (kinda obvious which one won aye..), and the pic that won it for yesterday's Pic of the Day is DareDevils of Dunamis Rock! Sorry Jannen and Charlene, we lost to more 'photogenic' people.. hey wait, I'm a DareDevil too! Woohoo!

And this is today's Pic of the Day! Models from Dunamis Rock for Louis Vuitton! Make some noise for them!
















This was taken like 3 years ago on New Year's eve? When we were all having so much fun after watchnight service I think.. And today is the day I get to open all my presents from yesterday! Great presents this year! (I opened like 90% of them yesterday already.. but sshh..)

But before I get to the nice presents. There is this one present that is so perculiar, I had to reject it from the 'beautiful presents' category. Pls.. Does this look like me?! o_O Lolx. Thanks anyway for the vibrator Jannen. (now now.. don't think too far. It's a vibrating keychain.) - seeing this might cause sensations of wanting to throw up..
















Bleah. So not like me la.. I don't have a hairy chest ok. Anyway.. the moment we've been waiting for.. The beautiful presents! First up, Goldlion Wallet from Isaac Tan! (in no order of preference, so please don't get jealous..)
















And this is a much better keychain ok? All the way past half the world, Andy got this specially for me ok? Right. I think I'll be using this instead aye..
















Pam and Rach got this for me. But I have to say. Put more effort into wrapping it can?! Haha.. But thanks for telling me I'm a Player. *cheeky laugh*
















And another one wraist accessory from Wendy! Woohoo, you guys really know what I like aye.
















This choker was given to me by my 2 buddies, Jerald and Jerome. Now, my set is complete with my other wraist one! - And the youths just had to put the vibrating keychain with this and said it looks cool. Yes.. Yes.. Sure..
















And now my favourite part of today's blog. The scents. Received 2 colognes this year, making the number I have to 3! This is from my aunties. Sports Fever from Adidas. Same one that Jerome has. Looks like I can spray it on my bolster to rekindle the night we had.. Lolx.
















And my wishlist is one down! Tommy Hilfiger True Star Men
















And my collection of scents all together! A different scent for every diffirent mood and occasion!
















I won't be putting up the cards that people gave me cos my bandwidth is dying.. But thanks to Charlene, Janine, and of course, EQ! For all the beautifully done up cards that some spent hours upon hours just for me.. Aww..

It's been a great Christmas and I know all of you enjoyed my cookie aye?! Don't tell me if it's not nice, I don't want to hear.. Lolx. But thanks for all your friendships, and looking forward to a whole new year with you guys. God Bless!