Friday, January 06, 2006

Chinese New Year 2005

Well, I've shown you guys Chinese New Year 2003 and 2004. So you guys must be wanting very much to see 2005! Also, most of you know that CNY 2006 is coming, so I will be taking photos. Dress well, and look good ok?

But before all the nice photos of CNY 2005, here's the Pic of the Day. Probably the cutest thing you've seen on this earth, also my cousin - Gladys Teo!














I think I should take photos of all the babies in church and put a voting system for them. Titles could include Most Photogenic, Most Cute, Most Handsome, and Most Pretty. Not a bad idea aye? Well. CNY 2005 started as usual in Church, where I took some really nice photos. Pity I can't show them all, but here are the nice ones.

And remember, these were taken less than a year ago. Look at the huge difference.

Jireh just entered the army.














Cheryl was back for holidays from Australia. Look at the difference in hair. (looks a bit like Mediacorp Artiste Xiang Yun right?)














And yes, my other cousin - Praise Chua!




















After lunch at the hawker centre nearby, we had a coach that would bring us to Sin Eng and Carmen's house. (we almost missed it. think it was ivy's fault.. Lolx.)

And yes, I know Jerald thinks this pic is weird, but I think it looks good. Just that the background is, er, not very nice.. But I love you all the same ya? Lolx.




















Oh yea. As I said, thanks to a certain someone, whom I am not certain who. We almost missed the coach. And my oh my. We had a bus conductor on board.

"Eh, you! Where your ticket? No ticket no ride ah!"




















The file in her hand is the banlist. (only DotA players will understand this term.)

After reaching our destination, we found that 3 people were not in our coach. Hmm, wonder why aye? Only when we saw them, we knew why. They wanted to be together cos they were all in white. Trio of Angels - Dunamis Rock.




















Jerome looks soooo young man. It doesn't even seem less than a year ago la. And since when does he carry that sling bag? Never seem to remember it.

2003 - Pastor's House
2004 - James' House
2005 - Sin Eng's House

And so we arrived at Sin Eng's humble abode, where there were petit delights for everyone. Amazing how willing the leaders are to opening their homes to us youths. On behalf of Dunamis Rock, I wanna say 'thank you' for opening your homes to us.

And yes. Cranium seems to be everywhere we go aye? Looks like it's on the DR'S-favourite-game list. Well, considering it to be that fun, it's little wonder so many youths wanted to play it.




















Hey wait. I remembered something. Not everyone played Cranium that day. A few hyperactive youths actually decided to play block-catching. So much for staying good-looking aye. Everyone who played block-catching came back looking like they got caught in the rain.

But it was a good CNY. You know why? Cos it was in Punggol - simple. I live in Hougang - 2 mrt stops away. If only all the youths could persuade their parents' shift to Hougang - the area where the eagles soar high, and the pastures are lovely. What more could one ask for?

=)

Well, the weekend is here! TGIF! Looking forward to our fellowship on Sunday! Hope you guys will always stay joyful, and keep on rocking for the Lord!

God Bless!