Thursday, January 05, 2006

A trip futher down memory lane

Wassup Guys! Lolx. Got my resume done and applying for Pan Pacific Hotel, hope I get it. Applying for a job is not easy, been there done that. So you guys must always thank your parents for providing pocket money ok? I always tell my mom I know how difficult it is to earn money. Never stop thanking your parents.

Well, I've gone down memory lane to 2004's Chinese New Year aye? Wanna go further this time? Of course you do! Today I'm taking you guys to Chinese New Year 2003! And we all know, the fateful year Ben went into army. Here's the Pic of the Day.















Look how young we all were. Andy and Jannen still looks pretty much the same. Lolx. Well, let's see. The day started out with us all in church for service. And there were special guests. Claire, who is now Isaac's girlfriend. And Claire's sister, Chloe. For those that don't know, Chloe is a gal I fell for at DREAM trip Bukit Indah. I wouldn't have guessed she was Claire's sister, the sister of my best friend's girlfriend. Lolx.















Ah, thinking of her stirs my heart again. Lolx. Jkjk. Now there's someone else I like la.

Headlines - Peter thinks he like Melissa (also known as Subway gal)

Anyways, shouldn't be infatuated with gals and stuff. The world needs me to build a career and Singapore needs me to build up it's economy.

blah blah blah. Crap.

Ah.. Melissa Melissa. Oh how I think of you day and night. Now people, I'm serious ok. Don't think I've gone crazy or something. We all need some infatuations in our lives to show that we're normal teens. *wink*

Now, back to Chinese New Year 2003. Ah yes, Ben just entered army as you all already know. With the coolest hair cut he could probably have. Give it up for my Ben! *chants*















And the youths, were 3 years younger. That means.. Aaron and Jonathan were like little boys? Yup, as the next picture will tell you, there were indeed cute and bubbly then. Lolx. (what words to describe them.. sorry la, my english not so good..)















Oh yes, I haven't said this. We spent CNY 2003 in Pastor's house. For those of you who haven't been there. Too bad. Cos it's one beautiful house in a corner on the 18th floor. Wow wow wow. My ideal flat for my future first home man. Then, I'll just progress to condo, then to private condo, then landed. blah blah blah - the list goes on. (dream somemore Peter)

And the guys were so bored, they decided to play Cluedo. Sounds weird? Ya, I know I know. All of us only seem to know Cranium right.. Cluedo was fun cos everyone was figuring out the conspiracies and who the murderer would murderer and with what. (but my goodness ah.. how to kill with candlestand ah? someone enlighten me pls)

And if you guys haven't seen Coco and Chloe, too bad. For your info, they're not the loves of my life. I can't possibly fall for 2 cats - it's wrong. Yes, two beautiful cats in Pastor's house. I love cats so much, I can't wait to own one in my home next time. Siamese would be good ya? (eh.. sidetrack sidetrack..)

Ok here are pics of the two beautiful cats. Both female. Don't worry, they don't have anyone to catfight over. Haven't seen a male in like, 5 years? Lolx.















And Chloe! How come this name sounds so familiar?















Chloe, the human, is prettier la. Oh, wonder how she's doing back in malaysia. So near yet so far. Oh yes, and to not confuse both Chloe's, I just call the cat Clow Reed. Sounds the same anyway, and is the creater of the Clow cards. Anybody watched Cardcaptor Sakura? Long time since I last talked about it.

So, it's the 3rd day of school ya? One more day before you can rest for the week ya? Hope you guys have been doing great. Really miss you all, and can't wait to see you all on Sunday. Till then.

God Bless!