Monday, February 27, 2006

I Have To Post This!!

Ok, I know this has appeared on both Jerald's and Joram's blog, and I'm going to do it here on my blog. Yea, this video rocks. If you guys wanna hear some good stuff, this is what you're getting. Man, I am impressed.

He sounds like he's doing it effortlessly. Amazing.

Ready?

In
3

.
.
2
.
.
1
.
.
Let's Go!!



Enjoy it guys!

- 15 minutes later -

I went to do some research. JerryC is Taiwanese, and a famous guitarist.

BUT!!

Guess what. I found a korean guy who did the same song, same composition, and much more effortlessly. Jaw dropping man.. But it's also arranged by JerryC, just another guitarist playing. And the download speed is much faster too. Will provide more info on him soon.



Hmm, I wonder. When ah Jerome? I await such skills from you.

*smiles*