Monday, February 20, 2006

A Nice Chat

Just last night, I had one of the best chats with my sister in months. She ordered Macs delivery and I accompanied her for supper in the kitchen. Talked alot. And no kidding.

Asked her how's church at Heart of God. Her classmate brought her there. And it just happens to be the gal I currently have feelings for. Ok, talk about that later. She was touched by God once more. And I really feel my sis has matured so much.

Sarah: You know.. When you backslide, then God touches you again? You can't help but cry.. Because I sin so much.

And I was so moved when I saw her tearing. It must have been the hand of God. And when I finally had the courage to ask her why she didn't want to come back Dunamis Rock,

Sarah: Cos when you don't go for a long time, you have no courage to go back.

Man, how true. And she finally told me the real reason why she left DR. It wasn't the people - I thought it was. And it was so nice to know that finally last night, she shared with me what's in her heart. The regrets, the hurts. Man, I didn't know my sis is going through so much alone. I hope Vanessa's church would make her feel good.

And then, after talking so much. I told my sis I've decided to chase Vanessa. Wakaka. She's everything I look for in a gal. My sis told me her church is really noisy. You know, like those always shouting 'Amen!' and jumping around. The really enthu kind. And Vanessa only listens to christian songs. Only 2 gals in my life do that. Engrossing their lives with praises to the King.

And then I told my sis I couldn't chat anymore. Oh, and Vanessa's longing to meet me. Weehee, I told my sis I want to meet her too. Ok, anyway, baking Vanessa a cake for her birthday. Good enough right? My sis asked me to do it.

Oh yea, DotA competition's cancelled. What a bummer. BUT! We have learnt a new team that has reached new records!

31 Minutes!!

Don't even need -sm anymore!! Ok, most of you won't understand what I'm writing, so I'll just stop here. Haha.

But man.. 31 minutes!!

Ok ok.. before I end off. Here's my solo piece for the Musical.

I wonder why?

All my life I've wondered why
I was made to laugh and cry
Is it all part of some plan
Or just coincidence
I wonder why

All my life I've wondered how
Some can succeed in all they do
Even though they never seem
To try, they pull through
I wonder why

And I wish that I knew why
All the good things that I try
Always seem to go awry
However hard I try
I wonder why

I am wishing for a star
Just one little silver star
For someone to say
Well done son, here you are

I am wishing just one day
For some kind friend to say
Success at last!
Well done! The race is won!

I am wishing for a star
Just one little silver star
I'm wishing, wishing, wishing, for a star

I am wishing just one day
For some kind friend to say
Success at last!
Well done! The race is won!