Monday, February 13, 2006

One Day to Valentine's

Well, It was quite a good day for me. Considering some website sponsered my IQ evaluation report, thinking I did better than most people my age.

Was quite interesting to find out I'm a Visual Mathematician. Kinda true, knowing that I'm relatively good in directions, and identify patterns really well. I learnt a lot from my report, and understood why I did so well.

So, tomorrow's Valentine's Day. I guess you guys already know how I am going to spend it. I'm going out with Cheryl, a great friend of mine since childhood. If you guys are hoping for something to happen, you can stop hoping now. We are meeting up because she is leaving soon back for Australia after her long break here.

I went to do some research and found meanings for different flowers. This is for you people out there who are cluelesss as to what to give your Valentine.

White Roses - Silent, Innocent Love















Red Roses - Unity, Romantic Love














White Lilies - Purity, Sweetness














Baby's Breath - Pure of Heart




















Yellow Tulips - Perfect Love




















Red Tulips - Declaration of Love




















Lavenders - Acknowledgement














Well, these are the favourites. I don't really understand why gals love them, but since they do, we as guys should show some appreciation to our girlfriends aye?

And the whole world know I'm meeting Cheryl tomorrow. How 'cool' is that? Well, but I believe it'll be a good meeting. She'll be leaving so soon, may be my last chance to meet up with her.

Alright guys. Have a great Valentine's Day tomorrow. Remember, if you don't have a Valentine tomorrow, God is still waiting to have a great day with you.

God Bless!