Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Rather Tired

What a stupid morning. You guys do know I have bad sleeping times right? And the school just had to call me up at 9am. Oh, 9am is extreme early for me. Haha. And looks like I'll most probably get the job in school. And on top of that, after finally getting to sleep, I heard drilling from the neighbors. How unlucky can one get?!?!

Man. Oh yea, I didn't blog about yesterday.. Didn't do much really, someone made my day though. In the evening, met Isaac and Claire for dinner. Again, I was late. Yes, scold me scold me.. We ate Shinlin in Cineleisure. I can't believe the XXL Chicken really made me feel full. And it was really spicy too. Oh yes, and my new favourite drink is Ice Apple Tea. It rocks la!! Why never tell me to drink before?!?!

We went to get $1 ice cream





























Haha. I've been really satisfied these 2 days. I mean, when things seem to go your way, and you're really happy about stuff. I'm loving it. I hope things stay like this forever. Lolx.

And DotA rocks too. Even though the competition is cancelled, we still have improved a lot due to training. I'm so happy with Chen, thus resulting in my new nick 'AvatarOfHextar'. So cool right!! Chen rocks man, he's a team hero, don't bother getting a zoo man. Just penitence and the guy is dead..

Ok, today is going to be a rather boring day. But I'll find stuff to do. Take care guys.