Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Max Brenner's Chocolate

I would now want to admit a huge weakness to everyone out there. I never knew I had this weakness till today. I've got a weakness for chocolate. It makes me real happy, and high. Seriously. Chocolate in moderate amounts always made me happy, but not high. Or at least not till yesterday.

Was out with Gina and her friend, Vanessa, and boy did we walk a lot. We were practically scouring all Topshops for Gina's black top. And Vanessa's got a great top for herself. We were in Tanjong Pagar, then Orchard, and then we still went to City Hall. How's that for shopping?

And slowly but surely, we just ended up in Esplanade. Where Max Brenner's was. Man, Andy did tell me about it before, and what they served. But I never got down to trying it out. And so I did.

What better way to enjoy chocolate then with 2 ladies? Vanessa and Gina are great shopping buddies. And conversations never stayed stale. I think they made me laugh a lot, and chocolate just made it all 'high'.











































And they both had great drinks. They had the same, Dark Chocolate Hug Mugs. It tasted like pure dark chocolate melted into a mug. Vanessa couldn't finish such a rich cuppa, and both of them seemed so.. so.. happy..















And what did I have? I went for Sukao (I hope I've spelt it right). White Chocolate is great. Though no cocoa butter content, the flavour is just wonderful. And I was literally drinking melted chocolate in a heated dish. Simply fabulous.





























You see the spoon that stirs that beautiful concoction? It's a straw too. So after you get your white chocolate chips melted in the milk, you sip it up, and the taste and experience is really out of this world. I never knew drinking chocolate could be so enjoyable.

The face of huge content















And then I went all hyper. Not because of sugar, but because of chocolate. Gina was like that the whole day and evening, so we were used to it. But me and Vanessa never felt so weird before. And Gina never saw this side of us.

If this is the case, I want chocolate no more!! It made me so hyper. I was so 'drunk' on chocolate. We all were. Chocolate is fab, it makes people happy. Ok, I've decided. Next time you guys make me angry right, here's another to the list of things to do.

1. Make Congee
2. Ask me to get some sleep
3. Give me great chocolate!!

Wow, so many things to do if you want to make me happy. Isn't that great? Got home and slept. All the way till 6 am. That was nearly 11 hours of sleep. Chocolate makes me happy, and it's good for the mind too. You guys should get chocolate into your blood too, and don't blame me if you get real high and hyper after that. You wanted it didn't you?