Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Time To Fall In Love

Finally, Blogspot is well again and I can finally upload all my photos!!!

The following pictures are meant to inspire smiles. Do not comment if you don't feel like smiling even after seeing these photos. And remember, those who appear here, remember to bring these smiles back to your schools.

This is my favourite picture now. It was so nicely taken, and the cross represents my heart. It is to Christ and everyone should already know that by now. What a well taken photo man, I simply love it. Aaron took it by the way. I'm so in love with this photo. You can be too!















Jonathan Tan



















Kenneth




















Jerald




















Jerome




















Janine




















Emily and Sabrina















Prince




















Will be posting again soon! *smiles*