Sunday, April 16, 2006

Goth Is The Way To Go

Lolx. Taken just after I took off some of my make-up and styled my hair up. I love eye-liners man, think me and Jerome will just start putting them on soon. Metro rocks!


Third night at Newton Circus..

Aaron's great hair

Photogenic Jerome

Tired Joash

What is this???

Better!

I caught you first Jeslin!!

Rachel getting some shut eye

Pam on the phone

I'm not the only one with a camera

Waiting for the food to come

Nice shot of Jana

Look at how long our table was

Sambal Stingray!!!

What a great night it was. Being saturday night, everything seemed to be better. Better response from the audience, better acting, and even the food at Newton's tasted better. Oh yes, and see the bouquet Janine is holding? It's not her's. It's mine. This is the first time in my life I got a flower. I was so touched I could barely say anything. All thanks to Chin and James who gave them to me after the show, I really love it alot. Think I will hang it up on my ceiling.

Tomorrow afternoon's the last show. A little sad I feel, but I know all good things come to an end. Notice the bold good - it means we did real well for the Kingdom of God. I love all you people who put so much effort, and thank you for giving me so much encouragement.

Let's do our best tomorrow. I'm sure all our friends will be touched with the message that they are special.