Saturday, May 27, 2006

Almost There Peter

Part 3

@ 3.42 pm

I'm almost there, I'm almost there!! Just a bit more to go and I'm done. 3/4 of the item done and 1/2 of the letter done!! Yes!! Looks like I can do it after all!!

Thank you Lord for giving me strength.

79 of 122

I can do it!! I can do it!!!

[continuation]

@ 3.17 am

almost there. I'm about to finish.

Come on Peter. You can do it now. Just 12 more to go, and the letter all done. You can do it my boy, you can do it.

[2nd continuation]

@ 7.01 am

I made it. I finally finished what I set out to accomplish. The sense of achievement is so great. Ah, and now it's time to bathe. Get ready to go to church. Finally can pass the gift at the end of the day. I hope the person will like love it.

I really made it. Something I had to rush in 2 nights without much sleep. I really did it! I can't believe my own fingers. Though they're sore and bleeding, I know what I've done is worth it.

Thank you Lord for strength. I made it.

Got to bathe now and go church.

And then, I can't wait for night to come.

[end]