Friday, May 26, 2006

Dunamis Angels

Here are a few photos I managed to capture last sunday in church. It just happened so many of us wanted to look good in white that day, and so there I was, putting my cam to good use.

Charlene, pretty as always

John, the one with that great smile

Jerald, weird amusing laughter

Pam, dressed to kill

Joash, street ball kiddo

my very quirky pastor

=.='''

The last photo, as some of you might already be laughing at, happens to be my very, very quirky Pastor Simon. It takes forever to make him take a good one. So I figured, I shouldn't try anymore. Rather, I'll take more pictures like this, and publish them to the church when we reach like thousands. Lolx. I'll be so rich then. (or maybe just be forced to leave.. lolx)

Tonight was great. Went to work and got my second pay. Now, now people, don't start with asking for treats. I'm not that rich. Lolx. And after we closed, I decided to go Balcony @ Heeren for some drinks. Mocktails, not cocktails, so don't worry. And it was good chatting with my colleagues and hanging out with them. Balcony has fabulous ambience man, and for the first time in my life, I went into a unisex toilet. I mean.. Going into the same washroom with the gals was very, very weird. Of course, they were all cubicles.

Tomorrow, work again, and then I'm so looking forward to catch the X3 on saturday with my family. Talk about family bonding, I really can't wait for saturday, going to be great, I just know it.

Alright, time to rest. Long day tomorrow.

God Bless!!