Monday, May 22, 2006

Joyfully Tickled

It's so good to wake up to a good morning. Now, how do I define a good morning? I think it's waking up to beautiful dreams. Ah, the beauty of dreams.. And I also got my beautiful 10 hours of sleep. Been a very long time since I last had such a good rest.

I'm still probably the happiest person right now.

Thinking about last night, I believe I must have more dinners like that. It's so nice to have good company and great food. And yes, I believe people should be more exposed to fine dine.

So, work is in another 1 hour. And going to work happy means more happy customers! I think scientists should invent a syrup called 'Dreamz'. And when you take it before you go to bed, you'll be able to decide what you want to dream. And you'll just be happy even though the night before might have been bad. I'm a genius man!

On another note, there was a certain someone who was a journalist yesterday in church. She asked a series of questions, and interviewed those who are going for the DREAM Trip in June. The photo is 'film grained' to make it look like a newspaper article. Effects courtesy of Picasa, expert shooting credits goes to me. Lolx.