Saturday, May 27, 2006

My Fingers Hurt So Bad

Got to continue doing what I do. I know I can do it. This post is a motivational talk to myself. I can do it!! You can do it Peter!! My fingers are hurting so much I can barely type. But I know it's all worth it. It's all worth it..

Come on Peter!! You're 1/3 done!! Don't give up!! It's 3.30 am and I'm nowhere near finishing. Come on Peter!! Buck up!! You can do it Peter.

Lord, give me strength please. Thank you.

41 of 122.

I'm going to persevere though I'm crying. It's hurting so much..

[continuation]

@ 4.20 am

this is killing me. My fingers are so painful, but I'm almost halfway there. Good job Peter!! Lolx. I think I need motivational talk to spur me on. It's so late early in the morning, I really want to sleep but I don't think I can. The trouble I go through just to make someone feel special. Lolx.

53 of 122.

Fingers are so painful yet I press on.

[2nd continuation]

@ 5.33 am

Ok, time to turn in. I'm only halfway done. What am I to do man.. Ok, nevermind. I need the rest. My head hurts and my fingers are dead. Lolx. Ganbatte Peter!! You can do it when you wake up!!

Yes, I can do it *chants* I can do it! I can do it!!

[end]