Sunday, May 21, 2006

Pete's Place

Whoa, what a wonderful dinner I had. The food and service was excellent and I enjoyed myself so much. I went to Hyatt Hotel, and hidden in their basement was the very famous Pete's Place. Gastronomical Italian Cuisine.

The free flow of bread was fabulous, the range very wide. From pistachio nut, to breadsticks, and rolls, to baguettes. The spreads were great too! A selection of unsalted butter, sundried tomatoes, or herbed. A great starters I have to say.

Main course was the highlight. I had Pizza Frutti De Mare (seafood), and my guest Lasagne (beef). Both were fantastic, and we were stuffed after the whole meal because we ate too much bread. Lolx.

After dinner, I was a gentleman enough to send my guest back in a cab, and that ended a very wonderful evening.

I'm probably the happiest person in the world right now.

^-^