Friday, May 19, 2006

Trying Out New Stuff

I'm on the road to further improve my blog, so there may be really weird stuff coming up. For example, I'm adding music on my blog. I cannot trust IWebMusic because it gives alot of problems, so I'm trying to find another host. Have been spending 3 hours but nothing seems to go right. *sigh*

I'm trying to upload 'On Fire' by Switchfoot. Someone who has more knowledge, please share it with me. I'm literally at a lost with hosting. *sighs again*

And I'm going to add some stuff to the layout and scrolling of the mouse. I'm going to make this blog really personalised and then disable the 'right click function'. So, you guys are still fortunate now ya? You still can go view page source and see what I do. Lolx.

Hope everything goes as planned. I want this blog to be really me, the Peter that everyone knows, and not a blog just to attract attention.

[continuation]

Oh yea, there's the long awaited YAS (You Are Special) dinner tonight. I think it's a great way to end things. I'm looking forward to it man. I will be dressed in all-blacks. Though I think it's nowhere going to be near formal, I'm going to dress up for the occasion anyway.

And this afternoon is a really good one. Being complimented by 2 beautiful gals is something really sweet. I mean, if it was appearance wise, it wouldn't mean so much. But to be complimented about my wisdom and maturity, is something that matters more to me than how I look. It proves to me I'm growing, and growing is essential. Of course, there'll always be the child-like me, the one who is naturally cute and brings smiles to the people around me. *sticks out tongue*

[end]