Friday, May 19, 2006

YAS Dinner Part 1 - The Self Absorbed

So, it was the dinner that we were all waiting. And it was amazing. The dinner, the fellowship, the encouragement. It was a beautiful night, and I took alot of photos. Of course, Janine was helping me take pictures of myself. And after browsing through the selection I had, I must say, I have to blog about the pictures she took. Lolx.

So here we have it. Part 1 of the dinner.

me after leaving my house

as promised, an all-black attire

a collage of the dinner tables

randomness

whoa, I love this photo alot!
.
.
.
.
.


sticks tongue out

kawaii cute (thanks Jeslin)

And there you have it. The self absorbed Peter having a photo craze of himself. You know, I really need someone like Janine to continously take good photos for me man. I've been taking so much for the youths and not myself. And of course, there's always Aaron who has contributed to the success of 1/3 of the filmstrip. Lolx.

Part 2 up next. It won't be too long don't worry. Just that it's a little too late, and I need to be up real early tomorrow. So, good night all! And sweet dreams!