Monday, May 22, 2006

YAS Dinner Part 2 - The Selfless

Please note that there will no photos of the author in this post. If you are affected by this very sad fact, please shut down this window at this instant. I know what it feels like not to be able to see Peter. .

If you have decided to continue on, you're more than welcome! Lolx. Ok, hyper mode is still on. So here is the 2nd part to the long awaited YAS Dinner. First up, pictures of families that came together for this wonderful event!

Vivian and Janine

Aunty Vivian came dressed up real nice. I couldn't resist taking a picture and I was glad it turned out good. She was the one who did our hair for the musical. Without her, I think my rather amusing hairstyle would never have been on camera.

I see a future model!

Sistas in da faith!

Duo of Coolness

Another nice photo taken. One in pink (ok ok.. purple as Janine says), and the other in blue. I like the outcome of the photo. Janine and Andy, don't even start by saying 'because I'm in it what..'

Cousinz

Aaron doing da twist

sleepy or acting cool?

Jerome, looking as dashing as ever

another new addition to his wardrobe

Yes, that's another new one. So, I was really right to say something new every 2 weeks aye Jerald? It looks cool, and has been a long time since we last saw him in specs.

THE Photographer

Whoa, I just noticed the Liverpool T. Since when was Uncle Gilbert into soccer ah? And yes, he was THE photographer of the musical. Without him, great/fabulous/mind-blowing shots of me would have never been possible. =)

The shoes that exude elegance. Well pedicured feet too. I'll leave you guys to guess who these wonderful feet belong to. And please, I am no pervert who likes taking a photo of people's feet. It was taken on request.

Liked the post? Then leave a comment on the tagboard!