Sunday, June 25, 2006

A Day For Many Firsts

Today was a great day out with the 2 gentlemen man. EQ did so many things for the first time in his life, and he agreed it was the best way to spend his second last day of his holidays. Lolx. I enjoyed myself tremendously too.

First up, we met up at e-games, because we were planning to play DotA. But since all the coms were taken up and we would much rather pool, so we decided on the latter instead. Met Jon at e-games too and he was with his friends.

Pool was a first for EQ. He never pooled before, not even touched it. So, it was rather nice for me and Jerome to be able to boast we introduced this beautiful game to him. Lolx. Jerome was his shifu, and I merely sat there drawn deep in my thoughts (I wonder why.. *rolls eyes*). Lolx.

Jerome's serious streak

the 'lil one learning

It was good stuff man. And we enjoyed ourselves alot just trying to aim the balls into the pockets. EQ really had beginner's luck on him, and like his twin bro, has a bad-luck-aura on him. Lolx. He keeps making Jerome pocket the white ball. Teeheehee..

We decided to DotA after that, and thankfully we had rather good last games to make up for a defeat we had in the earlier game. I love bane elemental man, he rocks big time. Have been owning with him for many nights. Just owned with him again just now, and I really love a bane elemental that doesn't need to worry about his health. Wow.

Ok, I digressed. Tsk.

So, after DotA we did another first for EQ. Subway! Scrumptious! You get your favourite bread with the fillings of your choice, topped with your choice of vegetables, and finished off with your choice of sauce(s)! Yummy! Had a great cold cut trio footlong, and it was well worth every cent. EQ loved Subway and said he would most definitely eat it again! Lolx.

my footlong

he likes it!

so does Jerome!

Both of them loved what they had, and they both got meals. It was a very good dinner, healthy and delicious. Jerome then left for guitar class, which started at 8pm and ended at 9pm. EQ and I had to walk around for about an hour, because we agreed to head home with Jerome. So sweet of us aye? Lolx.

And yet another first for EQ! A visit to the nearly opened Cathay, was a sight for EQ, and he finally got to see the brand of ice cream that the gals are going crazy about - Ben and Jerry's. Lolx. *drools*

real nice building

EQ and I walked around a bit, checked out the washrooms because I dig nice, clean, and useable washrooms. Lolx. And I really wanted to see how much RedKen charged for highlights for hair. Didn't do it because I felt rather awkward about it. Lolx.

me doing what I do best

Self portrait! I'm really good at it now man. And I love my fringe now! It's finally long enough for all to see, and it's style-able. Lolx. Not also forgetting my lovely tail, which has evolved over the months from a mere stick-out to what I call a Phoenix Tail now. Lolx.

Next week would be finally time to dye and highlight my hair! Yay! Ben is going with me, and I think Andy is planning on joining us too! Reminds me of what Pastor calls us, the 3 scrooges. Lolx. I miss Pastor already. Tsk.

Alright, doing back-up for main tomorrow. Better get some rest now. Lolx. My sister is washing my air-con for me, at this weirdest hour of the night (1.15am). Lolx. See ya all tomorrow people!

God Bless!!