Tuesday, June 27, 2006

It's Back To School

Sunday was great. Though Pastor and the DREAM team were not back yet, James did a wonderful teaching that would have hopefully impacted us in more ways than one.

Before youth, I had a 1 on 1 with Charlene. Lolx. Lucky me aye? But we did chat a bit and we enjoyed the fellowship. The others left so fast after main, so I decided to wait for Charlene since she was having a chat with the guest speaker. Wonderful worship that sunday, I love acoustic sundays.

her beautiful smile

And of course I caught a few photos of the guys with their new haircuts. Short, no fringe, neat etc etc. All DMs would say that to these youths in DR. Lolx. Definitely not going to get caught for hair, right guys?

Ken, so Ben

Jonathan, like the T?

Yuxuan, without specs

Jana, actually smiled

Joash, the 'lil one

Jerald, reluctance

Hope you guys and gals are doing well in your first week back in school. I'm having a ball of a time at my workplace. I can't wait for friday and saturday to come. Vocal class! To all those attending, please be informed to be in church by 7pm on Friday, and 9am of Saturday.

God Bless!