Saturday, June 24, 2006

Overdue Post

This was supposed to be posted like almost a week back? Lolx. I've been so busy this week that my blogging actually has backlog. And backlog for a blogger is not good. It means you still have to post what you need to post, just that at a later timing. *roll eyes*

Last saturday before the dinner, I went down to my outlet to celebrate a colleagues birthday. Huiling turned 18 last friday, and the outlet wanted to give her a surprise on saturday. I wasn't working, so I spent 5 hours doing up a Blueberry Cheesecake upon Shi Hua's request. I miss baking so much, and it turning out so beautiful proves to me that I still have what it takes. Lolx.

My apologies to all you guys at the stayover if you thought this cake was for you people. I really did wanted to make for you guys too, just that it wasn't enough. Saw the disappointed look in all your faces when I came to the stayover without the cake.

the cake

That wasn't all we did for her. We got her a bouquet of one lily to represent her quiet nature, yet sweet smile.

Happy Birthday Huiling

She was so red when we came to her on the floor, and started singing the song at the top of our voices (well, not really). Lolx. She blushed so bad. And it was so nice when all the guests clapped along when we ended the song. Wonder if anyone would make me feel this special on my birthday? Lolx. *wink*

the chefs (why am I not one of them, lolx)

Shi Hua, the planner

Vincent

I love Vincent's hair!! But I know I'll never get this hairstyle because it doesn't suit me. Lolx. It's well styled and has a very good cut. And his highlight is just right, making him look so good. I tell you, gals and guys with great hair is a major plus point among people of the opposite gender.

Yi Hui and Jane

The 2 came back to the outlet just to join in the celebrations. Lolx. I came back too. The outlet was overcrowded with staff, and it wasn't like the floor was relaxed too. We had to wait for an opportune time before we could present the cake to Huiling, which was only at 6.30pm? Yea, that's about 1 and a half hours after I arrived. What to do, good business what. Lolx.

me!

Wow, I'm so happy I finally blogged this. It's been at the editing for a week. Yes, in case you people don't know, I dabble with Picasa and PhotoImpression to make the photos look better and more radiant. Little things that make a huge difference.

Meeting Jerome and EQ in about an hour's time for some hanging out. Will be taking more photos and posting again tonight. Tomorrow church, and I wonder who's preaching for Main and Youth. Everyone has their fingers crossed for Aunty Anna to do Youth.

Alright, time to get ready for later. Hope you guys are enjoying your second last day of the holidays. Oops, shouldn't have reminded you guys. Lolx. Anyways, guess the one month holidays has served it's purpose well for you guys aye?

God Bless