Friday, June 23, 2006

That's Weird

So, I didn't go to work yesterday because I was sick. Yea, playing too much in a day can really tire you out. I stayed home and rested all day. Didn't go out though, but stayed home and DotA. Amazingly, I saw Jerome online and we played a few games along with Ken.

At night, I played with the public, and as I entered this game, I got the weirdest message. Lolx. I spoofed my name as Gravija and entered the game. Almost immediately, someone gave me a message saying,

i-forgot-his-nick: omg
Gravija: Hi everyone
i-forgot-his-nick: Hey Gravija, by any chance is your name Peter?
Gravija: Er.. why?
i-forgot-his-nick: Because I read your blog.

=.='''

Wow. Someone reads my blog and I don't even know him. To further prove whether he really knew which blog I write, I asked him a few other questions.

Gravija: How old am I?
i-forgot-his-nick: 19. I think.
Gravija: Ok..
i-forgot-his-nick: And you got this handsome anime on your profile.
Gravija: *thinks* Yea, that's right.

This guy really reads my blog man. And he's 13. So, being very interested, I wanted to know how he knew my blog.

i-forgot-his-nick: You know Teri? From your church.
Gravija: Er.. how old is she?
i-forgot-his-nick: 13, same class as me.

I don't remember any Teri in youth, and so I thought really hard.

Gravija: OH!!
i-forgot-his-nick: You know her?
Gravija: Don't tell me it's my cousin..
i-forgot-his-nick: Wow, what a small world.

Ok. So let me get this straight. Teri, also my cousin, knows my blog. She probably knew it from Uncle Sze Cheng, who is my maternal uncle, and her maternal uncle too. The guy finally introduced himself as Jing En, a classmate of Teri's. He says he reads my blog because Teri finds my blog interesting. Wow. I had no idea so many people read my blog. Lolx.

And guess what. I saw someone enter the game called wess. And thinking how small this world could be, I asked him a question.

Gravija: So I guess Wess knows Jerome ya?
wess: Er, why?
i-forgot-his-nick: I know Jerome! I read his blog from your blog!

=.='''

So, this means anyone who reads my blog reads my links too. Wow. Jerome, you actually get read because of me. People actually know you. Lolx. Go update your blog. NOW.

Nothing to say man. Teri, if you're reading this, thank you for introducing people to my blog. Lolx. Amazing how the world seems so small when you blog and people know you.

Tonight's going to be great! Meeting Gina and Vanessa for the latter's birthday dinner. Definitely going to take some nice pics to put up for all you people to see. Lolx.

Now then, just a stray thought. I could be working one day, when someone comes up to me and says, "Hey, you're Peter, the guy with a blog and calls himself Gravija right?" Like I said, just a stray thought. Don't think it'll ever happen. Lolx.