Saturday, June 24, 2006

Vanessa's Birthday Dinner

I finally got home and took out my contacts. So tiring! I've not worn my contacts for a longer time than this. 16 hours! Wow. My eyes actually survived that long. Lolx.

Someone turns 19 this sunday! We celebrated her birthday two days in advance, and we did dinner tonight. The rain spoilt our plans to walk to Pasir Ris Park. So, we had to take a bus there and the gals took forever. Lolx.

the birthday gal

Vanessa was so pretty tonight. Lolx. Oh, by the way, that bouquet is not from me. I couldn't have spent so much for a bouquet (well Valentine's another matter altogether ya?). The bouquet was very sweet of Shawn. Yes, our Shawn. Lolx. What a nice circle of life aye?

I got a few photos with this lady and the pictures came out with us looking like siblings. Lolx. I mean the poses, not the facial features ok?

agree?


I didn't get anything for dinner while everyone else had Sambal Stingray with rice. It was a blessing in disguise because I got to eat 1/3 of Vanessa's, and 1/2 of Gina's Hokkien Mee. It was a good time of fellowship and we enjoyed every single moment.

the gang

From Left: Gina, Aloy, Natalie, Vanessa, Shalenee, Emelia

What a great bunch to be around with. They simply loved my jokes aye? Right right? Lolx. My lame jokes seemed to have captured their attention. And the figuring out of the dollar note literally took their attention for like 15 minutes? Lolx.

And this was probably the funniest thing I heard someone say tonight. Made me laugh quite hard. Emelia is so random.

Emelia: That's all the stalls with food?
Gina: Ya.
Emelia: That's all?! Full stop? No comas?

So funny man! If you get it, that is. Lolx. She is so funny. *pengz*

star gazing

Honestly, there were no stars. The sky was covered with fury red clouds that spelt a storm anytime. I'm just glad it withheld it's wrath and not use it on this very special night. Lolx.

So, after taking so many photos (obviously I can't post all of the here), and laughing so much, we proceeded to meet another friend of Vanessa's. Julia came all the way down to Pasir Ris just to meet Vanessa. Hugs are a common thing among these gals. Lolx.

We then went to Starbucks @ Tampines for a drink and it was already 11.15pm. Gina would be leaving for the last train, while a few of us would be staying and then sharing the cab home.

And then, I remembered! $5 voucher!! Thank you Moriah!! Lolx. It was just so opportune, that I could finally get to use it. Lolx. And it was $6.70 well spent (I only paid $1.70), a Caramel Frappucino. Real delicious.

my cuppa

Julia and Vanessa

Of course I took alot of scandalous photos of Gina and Vanessa. But I shan't pose them for obvious reasons. Lolx. Bearing in mind that I have young ones reading my blog is enough reason for me to keep it at G rating, without the need for adult supervision. Lolx.

Vanessa and Gina

Rock on! Yea, that's what they were trying to impress upon everyone out there. The night was a real good one. Just a little sad that I felt a little left out among all of them, who were coursemates. But nonetheless, I'm thankful I dragged myself for it, and I didn't regret it.

Vanessa, Happy Birthday. Here's me wishing you the best for the year ahead. Seek the Lord and grow deeper in Him. Trust Him in all that you face, and always know that I'm here for you. *hugs*

Alright, it's late and I'm on the phone with Jerome at 2.13am. He's practically silent because I told him that I couldn't concentrate while talking to him on the phone. Sorry dude. So, I'm going to end my post here and have some quality time with him. Lolx.

Night to all my readers.

God Bless!