Saturday, July 15, 2006

Brazil - Gastronomical!

What a great day! Firstly, I got to sleep in without worrying what time to wake up. Secondly, I went for a wonderful class in church. And thirdly, I got a treat to a fabulous dinner! I'm so happy tonight I could dream of you.

~ What was that? ~

Ok, so let's start with waking up at 2pm. It's something I haven't done in a long long time. I mean, when was the last time I got to sleep in till so late? Almost a month ago. Work has been so busy, and I've been going out so late that I almost forgot that 8 hours of sleep was needed. And I got it last night! Not 4, not 8, but 10 hours of sleep! *smiles*

And then there was foundation class in church. It was something I never felt for in my 10 years of church life. Finally, I sat down in a class, and talked about God. To me, I used to be jealous of everyone having foundation class except me. And finally, at this tender age of 19, I finally got it! It was so nice I tell you. To talk about God, about His love, about worship, and so much more. To me, discovering God together with some others is so beautiful. I will forever treasure this foundation class I'm getting.

I met EQ at the MRT station after class, and we were headed for Brazil for dinner. Being the intelligent me, I actually found the fastest way to get to this ulu place by going to Orchard first, then taking a bus down to the destination. *pats self* It was so tough to find this place I tell you, it seems not a part of Singapore.

So, the story is this. 2 angels were sent down from Heaven. They came Singapore because they didn't have the Irish accents (unlike that from 'Touched by an Angel'). They were asked by God to treat a certain duo, named EQ and Peter. Finding these 2 was such a chore, but the angels were thankful they found them in Moriah - Dunamis Rock. So, these 2 angels invited these 2 adorable kids to dinner at Brazil, and these 2, being so cute, agreed to the request with a smile on their faces. Aww, how sweet right?

*roll eyes*

the destination

So, the dinner started and I explained to EQ that it was an eat-all-you-can. I had to tell him to take less from the salad bar, and more from the meats. I'm glad he took everything. The 2 angels were watching their diets. *roll eyes*

cheese balls bread

my plate was stuffed

EQ was also amazed at how much food was piled on his plate. Lolx. He was quite surprised that the restaurant served so many different kinds of meat. Lovely.

EQ wore a nice T

Nice right?! I like his T alot. And the 2 angels were so glad we were enjoying our dinner so much. Oh yes, me being me, took about 15 minutes before I actually got down to eating. Taking countless photos of myself resulted in alot of eye-rolling-action from the 2 angels. Lolx.

I heart it

We were so stuffed after the meal, we didn't even consider desserts. However, the night wasn't over as yet. We went over to the coffeehouse beside us and had some tea. One word - crapping. We did endless crapping, and with me around, there was never a dull moment. Right EQ?

his posé

That was candid. I didn't expect something of that extent to appear. But it was good, proves to us EQ can be a part-time model. Lolx. Good stuff aye?

don't shy don't shy

Af if. You believe EQ is shy? You're wrong. Tsk. He is very amiable, with a soft and gentle spirit. One of the angels told me to learn this aspect from him. *roll eyes*

We got home in a cab, and the angels left. Their duty was over and I'm sure we were so nice to them, that they would definitely treat us again. Right right?! And please, I do not want to stay behind after the rapture. Tsk.

I better turn in. Main service tomorrow, followed by youth. I'm hoping that it'll be good, and I can't wait to have a good time tomorrow. See you people in church tomorrow.

God Bless!!