Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Claire Is So Sweet

That gal is so sweet I tell you. She gave me such beautiful compliments. Well, you see, she and Isaac gave me a visit at my workplace. What was really weird was that all 3 of us had our hair done from the last time we met - that was so long ago man. Gosh. Almost 2 months? Tsk.

So, they saw me with my new haircut and highlights. It was quite a shock to Isaac but Claire took it well. And please la, your hair is nice. If you don't believe me ask Santa. Oh, and Isaac trimmed his hair too. So all 3 of us look different from the last time we saw each other.

Oh! And and! Guess who came to my outlet today! Dawn Yeoh!! Whoa.. She is so pretty I tell you. No, not the blogger, but the actress. A pity she wore shades and didn't show us her pretty eyes, they would probably have knocked me off my feet. Lolx.

Hmm. What else happened? Oh yes, I got my pay, and I'm going jogging with EQ later in the evening. I'm going to exercise till I feel good, till I'm healthy! Wahahahaha! Remember, if Peter can do it, so can you. *roll eyes*

Been feeling rather jovial these past few days. People can say the sweetest things I tell you. And it's even more precious when it comes from people who are really special to you.

Alright, it's getting late. I better get some sleep. It's going to be a relatively long day, and I can't wait to meet EQ! Perked up.

Nights to all!