Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Ichiban Sushi

*bangs door*

Sarah: kor kor, want go out or not?
Me: Huh? I thought you don't want to ice skate?
Sarah: Ya, but I want to go out.
Me: Ok ok..
Sarah: I go bathe first. Wake up ah!
Me: *mumbles* orh..

That was the start of my day. Lolx. Yea, we decided not to ice skate for this week, because she didn't have the 'feeling', and I was alright with not skating for a week. I initially thought I would just stay home to finish up editing the photos for my blog but she wanted to go out.

It was really tough deciding where to go because I had to be home by 6pm to meet EQ for jogging. So, I knew we wouldn't be spending much time out. But after careful consideration, I remembered a good place that I could have a meal for $5++.

Ichiban Sushi!

So, my sister and I headed for Plaza Singapura for a somewhat late lunch. And I told her we could still get more other than just the meal itself. I first came here with Ben a few months back, and the food is good.

my sister

and me!

Yea, that's my new hair. I'm lovin' it. I like the cut because it's a lot like the one I wanted - razor cut. It's 'e-line', and the technique was real cool. *smiles* The highlight was good too. Even though it was still a bit too bright for my liking, but at least the contrast was not as much as the last time I had it. I love my base colour too! It's purple-brown, and it's quite unique.

Oh I digressed as usual. Well, where were we? Ichiban Sushi! Here is the crabmeat (top), and salmon (bottom) udon that me and my sister had. Delicious!

yummy *drools*

The set also comes with free flow of their house's green tea, and another handroll too! Can you believe all that for only around $5.60? But it lasts only from 3 to 5.30pm on weekdays. Me and Ben agreed this marketing move was targetted at the 'tea crowd'.

our handrolls!

We walked around a bit after our meal, and it was already 4.30pm. We walked around Barang Barang a bit, and my have they renovated! The place is practically a maze now. Lolx. But the new import of sofas are really lovely. Passed by the soft toys section and was reminded of how jealous Ken is of Rachel's shrabbit. Lolx.

So here I am now. It's 5.40pm. EQ will be meeting me in about an hour's time. I better get changed, and I can't believe I'm going to jog. *roll eyes* But it's all good, all for the sake of a brighter future. Lolx.

I'm going to catch my Shaman King on YouTube now. I'll see if I can blog tonight too. If I'm not, I'll most probably do it tomorrow.

Take care everyone!