Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Justus - So Cute

So, I was browsing through my photos from last sunday, and I took great shots of Justus. Apparently, this boy seems to respond almost immediately whenever I say: "Justus, take photo!"

He is one blessed child. With wonderful parents and a great life ahead with the Lord, I'm sure this boy will grow up to be an example to others around him.

Oh oh! And see Aaron behind? It's him with a new shirt from Levi's! It's super nice on him, I was kind of addicted looking at it for a while. Lolx.

EQ is sitting beside me as I blog about this. Lolx. We're both waiting for Ben and Andy to arrive so we can run and do badminton! Yes!! More people to exercise with me. I'm so happy. Haha. Oh yes, any of you interested to join us just call me ok?!?! Lolx.

I'm logging off now. I think I might blog again tonight. Depends on my availability and mood. Lolx. Oh yes, before I go. Here's something to think about for everyone. Under no circumstance, must Charlene answer this (because she already knows the answer).

1
11
21
1211
111221

I need you to guess the next line of numbers. *smiles*

Have fun!