Wednesday, July 05, 2006

K Box With Colleagues

It's 3.35am in the morning and I just came home. Lolx. Had a ball of a time with my colleagues at K Box tonight. Being in a room with girls who have no restrictions singing is a huge eye-opener to me. What was really amazing is seeing a side of them that other colleagues will never see. And the 'very-quiet' Huiling was actually going crazy and rapping. Wow. She can rap man. Cool stuff.

some were shy at first

but slowly warmed up

and the only boy in the room

So, at first they sang first and I just kept quiet and watch. Denying that I could sing, they thought me singing would cause serious injuries. Lolx. But as they got hyped up, I saw a side of them I think I'll never see again. Lolx.

behold

They were actually singing and jumping on the sofas. Lolx. Even the manager walked past and grooved to our song. It was so fun!

Shi Hua loved every moment

Quite a pity she had to leave earlier than us. We stayed on, and around 12.30 Lini (the one in the pink jacket, also my management trainee), went off too. So it was left to Huiling, Yihui, and I. We carried on singing the night away, and I was going crazy just listening to them sing. And there was none stop eye-rolling from them as I made stupid remarks. Lolx.

But in all, a really enjoyable night out. Loved every moment of it. Would have loved to stay on, but had to go home because the girls were tired. I also remembered I had to get some rest because I'm going ice skating with my sis again! And later in the evening to meet Isaac for a meeting. So, it's a pretty packed day if you would ask me, but I'm not complaining.

Alright, rest time. Hope I have what it takes to carry myself through the day.