Friday, July 14, 2006

Time Is Against Me

My goodness. This 2 days have been so packed, I've had no time to do up my pictures. I couldn't even blog although I really wanted to. For the first time in my life, I felt 24 hours was not enough to be called 1 day. Lolx.

Ok, let's start with wednesday evening. I was planned to meet EQ for jogging right? The courts at Hougang Stadium were all booked, and I wouldn't pay $7.20 for an hour. However, when EQ came, he actually suggested badminton. *roll eyes*

I remembered about my open-air court below my block, and asked whether we would try there. He said: "Why not? Badminton is your sport right Peter?" I laughed it off because I know I much rather badminton than jog. Tsk. Jogging is so boring. John Kao would have joined us if it wasn't so far for him. Oh yes, EQ wants more of the youths to join us every wednesday. Lolx. Sign ups available. *roll eyes*

And so, we played badminton below my block. We had to chase a group of 5 boys playing soccer when there was a CLEAR SIGN saying 'No Soccer'. Tsk. And so we played badminton for about an hour, and EQ got tired before me! Wahahahaha! The amazing thing about being crazy about something, is that you seem to have more energy doing it. This, my friend, is called p-a-s-s-i-o-n. *roll eyes* Sounds so familiar aye, Isaac?

So, I agreed to cook dinner for EQ after badminton. We went over to the grocery store across the street and bought some stuff for dinner. I got home and still no one was home. Lolx. Thank goodness I had EQ to have dinner with me. And he was repeatedly thanking me for dinner. Please EQ, it takes you quite alot of effort to meet me. So, the least I can do is make a nice dinner for you.

And as I was cooking dinner, guess what EQ was doing. Lolx. Such a studious boy, I'm so happy he knows how to prioritize work and play. Good job EQ.

quiet and doing his homework

And so! Dinner was ready in 15! I made a cream sauce pasta with salmon, white fish, and seaweed flakes. It tasted really good, and EQ enjoyed it too.

the dinner

the chef

Argh! That's a terribly horrible picture of me. Tsk. I look so red from the after-exercise. EQ could even spot it after badminton. I told him many people say I look like a cooked lobster after alot of exercise. Lolx.

We did quite a bit of chatting and it was all good. Can't wait for saturday though. Right EQ? Haha. Good food awaits! After dinner, we cleared up and I sent him to the bus stop to catch his bus home. I felt so good after exercise. Thank you EQ for coming to have exercise with me, it was really nice of you.

Ok, now we're on to last night. After work, I had 3 hours to spare before the rest of my colleagues ended. We planned to go out after closing shift for supper and shisha. So, because I had a horribly long time to spare, and so did YiHui, we decided to have dinner at Peranakan Place. Lolx.

she's got beautiful hair

Gragh. Why do photogenic people not want to take photos?! Grr. It's not like I'm a bad photographer what!! But her candid shots are good too. Lolx. And all along when we were there, everyone there knew we were from Isetan's outlet, and were being teased. *roll eyes*

They must have been wondering what a guy and a gal from another outlet coming to have dinner at their outlet, and sharing everything they ordered. Lolx.

From left! We had Crispy Dory with Orange Mayo, Chicken and Mushroom Sandwich, and Bisque of Forest Mushrooms. Not bad aye?! We only spent $12 per person for so much food. Lolx. Cool stuff. And we were telling the staff there not to tell anyone we were there together. Lolx. We sounded so scandalous. *roll eyes*

food glorious food

And even after so much teasing from the staff there, and endless upselling of other items in the menu gallery *roll eyes*, I could still find time to take self portraits at a totally new angle! Woosh! I changed my parting of my hair to the right now, and I like it! So my face has to be changed, when taking photos, to the right too. It was fun trying to get stupid pictures of myself. YiHui was endlessly rolling her eyes. Lolx.

laugh out loud

That photo was weird. I don't even know what I was thinking when I did it. But it was not bad considering I closed my eyes and did a self portrait. *pats self* Lolx.

And of course, I got a good photo of myself. It's probably the best one since the haircut/dye/highlight. And so, I'm putting it on my MSN display pic! Haha, I love it alot!

yay!

Pro pro. This guy takes great self portraits. As EQ say: "Peter, I think your self portraits look better than what people take for you." Lolx. EQ is so funny, always making me smile.

There's much more to blog about last night but I need to get going for the movie in church! High School Musical here I come! I think I will blog more about last night later. I got home from work, and have yet to bathe. Having 4 hours of sleep for the last two nights is really taking it's toll on me. At least tonight I can sleep without worrying about what time I need to wake up tomorrow. Alright, I'm going off now.

See ya peeps in church.