Sunday, July 09, 2006

'Why The World Needs Superman'

Hmm. I don't know why too. Never once looked out of my window and saw a person with a red cape flying past. Have you?

Caught this movie with my mom, Gordon, and my sis. I have to say, it was a really long movie (2.5 hours), and draggy at many parts. The starting of the movie was probably too long for our liking, and the ending took forever.

And here are the reasons why I think people should catch it. The animation is fantastic, and the drawings are all very well done. The way Superman flew was very 'well-trained', because he looked like he could really fly. I felt otherwise for Kate Bosworth (playing Lois). When Superman flew with her, you could obviously see she was supported.

My favourite character in the movie was Superman/Lois' son. I can't get a picture of him, and his name too. Darn. He is so adorable. I really wished they would have shown more of his powers, just like his dad.

The love scenes were not too good too. It was 'I-want-to-but-I-won't' kind of feeling. The kissing scene was bad. Tsk. So close yet so far. I mean, we all want to see some love in this world, don't we? Lolx.

Anyway, I won't put the pictures I took of last night now. I think I would most probably do it tomorrow. I am too tired to edit and enhance the photos tonight.

I better catch some sleep. To you people who are catching the 3rd and 4th placings match, please be reminded that there is church tomorrow morning, and I expect to see you people there. Lolx. Just do me favour, don't miss tomorrow's service alright?

Good night.