Saturday, August 26, 2006

Ethan Ong - A Prodigy From God

Ethan Ong's Website

At 7 years old, he's Singapore's youngest busker. He plays the drums, a prodigy everyone calls him. Giving all praises to the Lord, this boy and his family hopes to spread the love of Christ to the world.

Amazing drumming skills. Click here to watch one of his best. I have no words to describe what he does. I teared and laughed while watching. At such a tender age, this boy boasts about his faith for the Lord who granted him his skills. Can you believe he started at 2 years old? And only 5 years later, he can play to the beat to any song.

You wanted to see a miracle from the Lord. Well, Ethan's just one of them. Eternal perfection, that's what we all are. It's been a great night for me.

I've decided. I'm going to compose a song called Eternal Perfection. Well, guess where that title came from? Lolx. It's from a sermon Pastor preached a few weeks back. Well, I composed Unconstrained with Jerome, so up for another one Jerome?