Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Euphoric Photo Mood

I'm sorry for the lack in blogging, I have been busy with work and all. However! Today was my off day, and I went bowling with my colleagues! The photos that are to come are all courtesy of Rosie and Gaz, both of them did magnificent jobs with getting great photos of me. *smiles*

the usual pose

And the rest are all not taken by myself. *shouts* I'm so happy with all the photos, I look extremely good! Great dressing, a great hair-day, and great angles for the shots!

half body shot

full body shot

And the next two are my favourites. Can't decide which is better so I'll let you people decide which you prefer. Lolx. I love all the photos!

Waa..

And this is probably my favourite shot of the day!
.
.
.
.
.


so nice!

Ok, that's all folks. I'm turning in. It's 3.40am and I'm still awake. I just came home from bowling, and later in the evening's the big game. All 19 outlets of TCC battling it out for the championship. I hope our team from CBJ would do good enough. *cross fingers* And I have to wake up in 6 hours time to meet Jon. *sigh* Would I even be able to wake up on time?

*drifts to sleep*