Saturday, August 26, 2006

Great Pay Equals Good Treats

Remember I once said that the most important reason why I need my pay is because I love giving treats? Well, so many people in my life give me treats, so I figure I will make it a point to pay it forward. It's a good feeling to know that you have the means to give people a good dinner, and of course a great time of fellowship.

Ben and Ken were not expecting one, and neither was I planning on it. It just happened I was in the mood for good food, and they didn't mind a treat either (who does?). Lolx. Ben has horrible sore eyes, which I am now living in fear of contracting, because alot of people have gotten it. *gasp*

Anyway, we decided on Eatzi, which is a restaurant under Jack's Place. It's the exact same, just that Eatzi has a wider variety, and it being a Halal restaurant attracts it's huge crowd of malay customers.

Here are some photos of all of us and our food! Fabulous dishes!

Ben (sore eyes guy)

Steak and Dory

Ken (a nice shot aye?)

Black Pepper Steak

Me (the host)

Roast Chicken with Rosemary Sauce

The fellowship was great. We talked a great bit, and it was a great dinner. All the time, I was so so so scared I'll get Ben's sore eyes, but I hope that I don't get it. Seriously, the way Ben describes it, it could infect the entire nation. Lolx. Even SARS didn't bother me this much. Paranoid, much.

Next few people on my list of treats is Jerome and Jon. I can't believe I haven't given them a treat in such a long time. Jerome was so nice to talk to me when I dropped by in church tonight. Thanks bro, I've missed you loads.

Alright, tomorrow I'm going to church!! Finally! I was called to work but rejected because I really want to attend church after such a long time.

Nights People!