Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Happy Birthday Singapore?

So, I just ended work and felt like blogging. Today was the longest time I've worked in a day. 10 hours. It was not a dread because I knew I was working at the 'baby' side. Over there, I have more freedom, and because I'm more relaxed, I do everything well.

10 hours is not a short time, but with a great bunch of colleagues, it seems much shorter than what you expected. Iqbal is a damn cool barrista, and running a 2-man show is very challenging. And because today is the eve of a public holiday, the outlet is open till 1.30 am!! I'm so thankful I don't have to work till then. I'm here blogging, and most of them are still working. Lolx.

On a very very good note too! Vanessa and gang loved the cake. My sis told me they digged it. Knowing that people enjoy what I do for them really brightens me up. I love it when people tell me they love my cakes - makes me feel over the world. Lolx.

Tomorrow is 1.5 times pay! Though I'm working only 5 hours, it's good enough. I don't need to be spending my public holiday at home. Lolx.

Oh yes. Jeslin has a very nice blogskin now. I love it! Say 'thank you' Jeslin! And Joash updated his blog too. Seems he's been tired due to runs. Tsk. I hate running. I mean, running while playing a sport is good. But running (just running itself), is so so boring. Lolx. Or maybe it's just me. *roll eyes*

I want to video blog too! Seems like everyone is putting up videos of their life in their blog. Cool stuff aye? I must think of a theme, and then I'll get down to it. Lolx. So 'bo liao' right? But I think it's going to be rather fun.

Ok, I'm going to Eudemons for a while then I'm turning in. Hope I will have a good day at work again tomorrow, and I hope everyone will enjoy their holidays too!

Nights everyone!