Friday, August 04, 2006

My Quirky Closing Gang

Last night's closing shift was fantastic. Firstly, I've got all the people I like to do closing to be on this shift. That means it was going to be fun, and very enjoyable. The shift-in-charge was Farhan (who is in the middle of the picture).

Things have changed so much since we started here at CBJ. He's been so stressed up, we rarely talk about 'stuff' anymore.

Oh yes, and secondly, there's this super quirky guy you all have to meet.

closing the bar

Did I mention before that I never can understand why people are so shy of my camera? Grr. I mean, it's not like I'm a bad photographer (right?), and they all look so good in pictures. Sometimes, self confidence is really important in oneself. Please agree with me on this one.

why so shy.. =.=

Oh yes, and there's this new girl (my colleague, not anything more ok). I really can't guess her age. But one thing that really striked me the moment I talked to her was her uniquely sweet voice. I think she has the sweetest voice in TCC man. Seriously. If you actually strike a conversation with her, you will quickly be in awe of her voice. Cool.

that's her! Joey (did I spell it right?)

And of course. Closing shift would never be complete with probably the funniest (and crappiest) junior captain around. Gaz is so.. so.. weird. Lolx. He cracks me up all the time. And the girl beside him is Rosie. Try guessing their nicknames, it's kinda cool.

Guns and Roses

Get it? Gaz and Rosie = Guns and Roses. Come on, don't roll your eyes at me, other people gave them that ok, it wasn't me. And they have this super duper hilarious pose that I couldn't take a photo of. It's R-O-F-L quality.

Lawrence (also a service ambassador), was working this shift too! Yes!! At first when I entered CBJ, I thought he never could smile. And I thought he must have been like those really serious colleagues, who don't joke around. I was so wrong man. So so wrong. This guy can smile, he actually can smile. *roll eyes* Lolx. He's someone I've gotten to understand more as each day passes, and he's a really nice guy.

yes!! smile for the camera!!

Good job Lawrence! Remember to smile always, everyone looks better with a smile, no?

So on monday, there was this guy who came to report for work. I've never seen him around before, so I reckoned he was from another outlet. He gave me the exact same impression Lawrence gave me the first time I knew him. Tsk. Are all good-looking guys like that? Double tsk.

And I think the both of them are very similar in alot of areas. They look the same, have the same hairstyle, have the same height, and are born even on the same year (I can't publish the year because I think these 2 will come after my head).

Damien Damian (yes, the quirky one)

I made him pose that. It's what I call a 'spoilt brat pout'. Cute right?! It would have turned out much nicer if he didn't smile, he would have looked like some 5 year old then. Cool stuff! He's from AT (Atrium, beside Plaza Singapura), and over the last few days that he's been attached here, I've found that he's a really fun-loving guy.

He has a scandal. Can you believe it?!?!

Tsk. And of all people Zie. Yes, Zie. Probably the only gal in this outlet capable of making me laugh so hard I can fall flat on the ground. She's the supposed scandal of her toyboy (or so she claims), Damian.

I don't get this photo at all

No direction, no theme, no meaning. It makes me go 'huh?' when I look at it. However! It cracks me up alot. Alot alot. There are many captions I could place for this photo, but I'm keeping it to myself. Lolx.

So there we have it. The best closing shift ever. Took a train home and chatted with Damian quite a bit. It was a shock to me that he was older than me (not saying I don't look younger ok!!), but it was really cool talking to this quirky fella.

I just finished my exercise for the day. Burning 500 calories in 24 minutes and 20 seconds feels really good. And I'm going to keep it up till.. till.. er.. ok, I can't end that sentence. Lolx.

I'm going to take a shower now, then have dinner. I'll most probably play abit of my MMORPG before turning in. I don't plan to stay up till too late tonight, not like that quirky fella who works 12 hours everyday for the whole week. *roll eyes*

Hope you people enjoyed knowing more about how everything's been going on in my life. Work's tiring but really fun. I miss all of you alot, and I can't wait to see all of you again.

God Bless!