Monday, August 07, 2006

Time Waits For No Man

How true. Sadly. I've been so busy, so so busy. This week is going to be the most taxing week of my working life. I will be working for 9 days straight without an off. Tsk.

Anyway, my sis is coming home soon and we're doing up a cake for Vanessa. Her birthday cake, and it's going to be a Fruit Flan. Pictures will be up later. My sis will be doing most of the work though, I'll just be guiding her. I hope that everything will turn out fine.

I love my colleagues, they're a great bunch. Having a good bunch of them really helps you alot at work. When times are dull and tiring, they really lift you up. *smiles*

I was listening to 'God Is Moving' just now on the way home, and the lyrics captured me for the first time. The words are very powerful, and true.

Can You Hear The Sound Of Revival?

Hmm. What else, what else.. Ah yes! There's a wonderful new MMORPG that I'm playing. It's g-r-e-a-t. And I mean it. I think it beats all the other RPGs I've played before. It's Eudemons Online. Go check it out, you might just like it too!

Hah. I think I've missed out so much these last few weeks. I got to walk out of the house yesterday, and it was not for work. I sat at the bus interchange, and while waiting for Derrick (my boss from Kelly Services), I actually gazed at the trees, clouds, and basically all of God's creation. Amazing I tell you - especially when you've not done it in 3-4 weeks?

I wonder when is the next time I can see all of you again. Sometimes I wish life was as simple, and carefree. Sometimes I ask myself the same thing Damian asks himself - why do I work so much? I guess I don't really have the answer to that. Maybe because for the first time in a long time, I feel good doing something I'm recognized for, something I can boast about.

Alright I'm stopping here for now. I'm going to bathe and play Eudemons Online. You people take care, remember to drink loads of water, and don't fall sick!

God Bless