Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Weather Forecast Spot On

Can you believe it? The sky was an overcast all day, and it was so cooling. A storm would have followed, but somehow the raindrops refrained from falling. It was a beautiful day I tell you. Work was alright I guess, nothing new happened. Pay has yet to arrive which gets me quite frustrated. It's been a week since the supposed release, and I have yet to receive news about collecting it.

This is a very important lesson learnt. For me at least. Pay is very important to staff. It's what they need to survive. Denying them of their pay on time would result in poorer service, and attitude. Why? Because they need to eat, they need to top up their ez-links to get to work, and most importantly, they need to bless others. Haha, that's my case of course. I want to bring a lot of people out for dinners and stuff, and it gets me down knowing I don't have the means to till I get my pay. *grumbles*

The one thing that made me smile was news that I'm getting it later in they day! Woohoo!! Pay pay pay *chants*. I'm going down to collect it, then have my haircut, and finally meeting EQ for dinner! I am so looking forward to my first day off in 10 days. It's a nice feeling knowing that you can finally breathe and walk around other than work, sleep, and read fanfics. *roll eyes*

It's 1.20am in the morning and I'm eating my dinner. Dinners have become so fashionably late that I've gotten used to it. My dinners start earliest (on good nights) around 10pm, and can sometimes be like tonight. My sister got me a packet of rice from Plaza Singapura. Initially, the contents seemed so familiar, the smell somewhat special, but I never could decipher what it was. It was only after I heated it up (and opened it again), that I realised it was the famous 'Ampang Chicken' rice. Lovely.

And here I am, most of you probably already deep in sleep, savouring every mouthful of this wonderful dinner. Lolx. And by the time I turn in, I think you people are close to getting ready for school. Sometimes I do believe that if I ever went to a country with a totally opposite GMT, jetlag would not even be an issue for me. Lolx.

I'm off to reading my favourite fanfic now. 40 chapters down, and 10 more to go. *reads eagerly* It's been promised with a good ending so I hope it's nothing short of that. Lolx. Now then.. It still amazes me that I read. I guess I myself have to get used to the fact that I'm addicted to fanfics. And good ones at that.

And off I go!