Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Celebrating Halloween

Lolx. I wonder how many people actually celebrate Halloween? I'm definitely not one of them, nor my mom and neither my sister. However, for last night, I was called to come down by my manager from Bugis TCC for a night of fun and scary stuff.

It was Halloween night in TCC and it was way cool. They spent a bomb on the props and decorations, and everything was fantastic.

See that pic on the right? Yea, you might want to think twice thrice before getting some treats from that bowl. You might be tricked instead of treats. Lolx.

My sister wanted to join in the fun, so she kind of tricked my mom into coming to have dinner at TCC. It was a night filled with fun and laughter, it was a first for all three of us. Lolx.

My colleagues were well dressed up and the company even got extras to pose as scary characters and go around taking photos with the guests. Heh.

Here are more photos of some scary props!

she talks but she's dead

it crawls right next to ya

Yea, this stupid prop moves! No one would have thought it could, but it's controlled by someone, somewhere. Lolx. It came right up to my mom, and she got scared. Lolx.

what happened to the coffee filter?

Here are more photos of the extras taking photos with my mom, sister, and me! All 3 of us were sporting enough to take these photos. Can you believe my sister was actually afraid of taking photos with these extras? Goodness..

wahahaha, scaredy-cat

Oh, that's her secondary school friend by the way. It was weird that he was dressed up like this just for last night. Lolx. He's her band senior, and what a way to meet up again.

yea, try chopping my head if you dare

Yes, I know. I'm acting sparse in front of the camera. You know.. trying to act as if I'm really super scared. Lolx.

that's farhan!

My mom was the bomb. Her pose for the camera incurred laughter from the tables all around. She was so sporting I tell you. She said she wanted to scare the extra, instead of having him scare her. Lolx.

see? see?!

Lolx. My mom is still such a sport at her age. Of course, I don't have to emphasize on the food being good. Me and my sis shared a Peach Me Up with a scoop of strawberry ice cream, and it was gooooood.

Guess where we went after TCC? My mom took her bike, while me and my sis walked all the way to The Cathay! My mom wanted to give us a treat to a fabulous after-meal!

hehehehe..

Ben and Jerry's!! Wee~~! How fortunate can I get in a night? It's so much fun to eat at Ben and Jerry's, though it kind of expensive. Having this reminded me of Ben telling me how good Aunty Anna makes them. I can't wait to try it one day. Yumms.

heavenly bowl of goodness

That was how we ended the night. On such a sweet note, and fabulous fellowship. Ah, the pleasures of life. Everyone should live it up like that once in a while.

Tomorrow's troubles and worries are plenty, so why not make the best of today? Ok, I'm off for some DotA now, and I'm working tomorrow! Wee~~! Bye everyone!