Friday, October 06, 2006

*Cough Cough*

*squeal*

Me: Somebody save meeeeeee....!!
Gravija: Now now, what seems to be the problem?
Me: Help me!! I'm dyyyiiiiinnngggg!!
Gravija: Stop being such a wimp, it's just the haze.
Me: Just?!?! It's *cough cough* killing me!!

Lolx. Does anyone even bother looking out your window and see how horrendous our air has become?! Oh my goodness, it's so thick I can barely see a thing! Ok ok, it's not that bad.. But still! It's killing the people!

Mayor: Call the police! Call the ambulance! Call anyone! Argh!

Well, it's not the end of the world. Yours truly is still alive, though feeling really annoyed with this weather. If something isn't done to cure this.. this.. catastrophe, I am so getting Gravija to use his magic. Hmph!

Gravija: Now now.. I won't abuse my powers..
Me: But you can't disobey your master. *evil grin*
Gravija: *cold sweat x9999*

And guess what? Amidst this.. catastrophe, your's truly could still find the mood to self-indulge in photography! Goodness, when do I ever stop taking photos of myself? Lolx. I should consider taking photos of weirdos wearing masks on the streets soon. Trust me, they shall wear masks! Bwahahahaha!

kekekekeke