Thursday, October 05, 2006

Since I'm Bored

Before I start doing the tag that my sister asked me to do, I just want to wish Kenneth Kee a

Happy 18th Birthday!!!

Wishing you all the best in the year to come. Make sure you maintain the balance between work and play. And always remember to lean on the Lord for guidance. Have a good one bro!

And so, let's start with the tag, shall we?

Q1: single, taken, or crushing?
- taken.

Q2: are you happy with your life now?
- kinda, I have almost everything I want.

Q3: when you meet the right person, do you fall in love with her fast?
- not really. I like to know the person who I want to be with. Her character and love for God comes before looks and attributes.

Q4: have you ever had your heart broken?
- who hasn't? the gal I liked for 7 years was one. Heh.

Q5: do you believe in some circumstances that cheating love is acceptable?
- erm, why did you even bother cheating if you truly love that person? I know that when I love someone, I give my whole heart to her. =)

Q6: would you take someone back if she cheats you?
- if I still love her then, and if she is truly repentant, yes.

Q7: have you ever talked about marriage with another person before?
- not really, my other world perhaps? Lolx.

Q8: do you want children?
- yea, of course! If only they could stay adorable forever, that'll be so so fun. I just saw a boy on channel 8 who looks like me when I was 10. The resemblance was uncanny.

Q9: how many?
- I want 3. And I don't have a wife yet so I don't know how many she wants. Lolx.

Q10: would you ever consider adoption?
- yup, if somehow (touch wood x99999) there's a problem. I wouldn't mind a mixed blood. Eurasian-Japanese sounds good.

Q11: if someone likes you now, what is the best way to let you know of her feelings?
- erm, know me before liking me. I might not be the prince that saves you. reading my blog and seeing whether I'm suitable would be a good start. the rest will come naturally.

Q12: do you enjoy getting into relationships?
- it's not a matter of getting into it, it's a matter of staying in it. I like staying in one, and not move around like a crocodile (buaya).

Q13: honestly, what is the furthest thing you and your ex did?
- do I even have an ex?

Q14: do you believe in love at first sight?
- kinda. when she can make me go haba-haba at melt my heart with her every word. someone once made me feel that way. =)

Q15: are u romantic?
- a diehard. ask jerome and ben.

Q16: do you believe that you can change someone?
- relying on my own strength, not really. relying on God, definitely.

Q17: if you could marry someone, where would it be?
- Switzerland, because that's probably where I'll be when I'm 25-28. Paris sounds good too.

Q18: do you easily give in when fighting?
- tough stuff. I'm quite a proud person, even when I'm in the wrong. =P

Q19: do you have feelings for someone right now?
- yes.

Q20: have you ever wished you could have someone but messed it up?
- not really. most of the time, the person I like messes it up. XD

Q21: have you ever broken a heart?
- nope. no one will like me la..

Q22: if one day your best friend fell in love with the person you are deeply in love with, what would you do?
- talk it out with my best friend. but I only have one best friend, and he's attached for 5 years now. I don't think he would leave his gf for the person I like. Lolx.

Q23: are you missing someone right now?
- yes.

Q24: five people to do this tag.
- jerome
- jerald
- eq
- janine
- jeslin