Saturday, October 21, 2006

That Wasn't The End

Guess what?!?!

Last night's entry wasn't the end of the birthday surprises!! Grr!! My 2 angels pulled another fast one on me and I was totally taken off guard!!

At around 10pm last night, I was in my sister's room alone while the 2 angels were outside. One was tending to his toe, while the other was going to the washroom.

OR SO I THOUGHT.

The room suddenly blanked out in darkness! Oh my goodness! I was wondering what my sis did to incur such wrath of electricity! And my sis was calling out to me as if she was lost in darkness, trying to find her way back to her room.

And then! BAMMM!

The door flew open and the 2 angels appeared!

"Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To Peter
Happy Birthday To You!!"

In Mark's hands was a beautifully lighted cake, with 2 large candles. They sang the birthday song and I was left stupified. *shocked*

the birthday cake

the birthday boy

the 2 angels and me

making my wish before blowing off the candles

act cool only..

aiyah! don't care la!

Lolx.

And after that, they blindfolded me and took me out of the house on a 'journey'. It was so dumb la! A neighbour walked past and must have thought we were crazy or something. Lolx. After almost 10 minutes of walking around aimlessly outside my house, I finally reached down timidly for the item that I was to take, thereafter walking back to my home to be de-blindfolded. Lolx.

It was snacks to last us the night! There was so much! Cheezels, Lays, and many more. Goodness. And Mark presented his present - a Billabong T, and Lanyard! It was super cool looking! Lolx.

And everything ended just before 12. My 2 angels made it all worthwhile and special. It started at 12.10am, and ended around 11.30pm. It was a birthday to remember, and I really appreciate what they did for me. *bleams*

And next saturday, Gordon is treating the 4 sisters (Mom, Hong, Em, Kat), my sis and I to a wonderful dinner! It's at Xi Yan - a private dining chinese restaurant where the chef decides on what is served. It is charged at SGD80+++ per pax! Goodness! But I'm sure we are going to enjoy ourselves. After all, it is my birthday treat from Gordon. *bleams x100*