Friday, October 27, 2006

YouTube Addict

Yes, I'm officially a YouTube addict. I'm stuck to YouTube almost half the entire day. Lolx.

I'm sure all of you love Goong (Palace/Princess Hours) too right?! It's so nice. I've never really loved a korean series so much till now.

That's just one of the many sweet things that Yul said to Chaegyung. He's the supposed Crown Prince but because his father passed on before the King, he is now the second in line for the throne. How sad right? Lolx. And though at first I felt he was much more worthy of Chaegyung, I know believe Shin deserves her too. He may be cold and heartless on the outside, but he knows deep inside that he loves her. Heh. You boyfriends out there who always seem cold better start warming up and show more affection for you girlfriends.

Ah, emo series like these make one feel like having a relationship straight away. Lolx. I'm sure you all who watch this series feel the same way too. I even hear their coming up with a sequel. I'm currently ahead of Channel U's broadcast! Lolx. I'm at episode 15 and Channel U is only at 12.

My sister has finished watching it though, and she told me the ending. Argh! Now I know what's to come. Lolx.

Ok, I'm going backt to watching episode 15 now. See ya!