Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Christmas Approaching

Ah, the season everyone's been waiting for is coming! In less than a month and a half away, people will be celebrating Christmas!

At Vivo. the decorations are already up! They look fantastic, and I had to take a photo with a small decorated tree. There were bigger, brighter ones but I'll leave that when I attend Church this sunday.

Wee~~

EQ wants to bake cookies with me for ALL of you lucky tummies out there! He told me some of the gals are missing his cookies. That's all the more reason to bake some more this year so that everyone gets one!

I also have to start thinking about what to get for the people in my life, who have been a blessing and continuously helped me along the way. Gosh, I think I'm going to spend more this year than last year. Lolx.

Christmas is so so fun! Everyone should be joyful for we celebrate the birth of Christ! The Saviour who came to redeem us with His precious blood. Don't forget the true meaning of Christmas everyone!

Oh and before I go!

Here's a wonderful piece from Mariah Carey! I've never been a fan of hers till I heard her rendition of O Holy Night. She does the whistle range! Get goosebumps everyone!