Monday, November 20, 2006

Individual Photos

Alright! We've finally shifted and had our first great service at Vivo!

Now, I was glad to attend the service at Worship Center and my sis accompanied me! Sarah was very eager to see everyone again, especially those who's blessed her and have not seen her in such a long time.

She was very pretty, and made me realise that this should be the way it should be. We should dress well for church. A simple reason - because we are here to worship the King of Kings. When I was young, I always thought Sunday's Best was nonsense. Until someone knocked sense into me, now I realise the meaning of looking and wearing well for our weekly fellowship and worship together in church.

Having service at Vivo's GV is such a beautiful experience. Wonderful seats, great air-conditioning, and a place legal! Yes, God has brought us thus far. He's brought us nearer to the promised land, by leading us to yet another huge step - VivoCity!

Pastor preached about prayer and having great expectations. It did strike something within me. He said, "You can never accomplish something greater than your expectations". That is something really true. Therefore, we should set our visions higher, and continuously pray for the people around us to be saved. Prayer saves.

Alright, I have a photo of myself! Lolx. Oh, and I learnt a new word - Narcissism. Heh. It's quite an apt word for people like me, sometimes.

lolx

We spent a great day together as Youth didn't start this week. So! We went out! For lunch, and E-games afterwards. Oh, and someone had a first at Carl's. Guess who?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


eq!

Haha, and he loved it! Well, who can't possibly love Carl's when their portions are so huge, and having it once in a while makes you feel really happy.

Ah, will update more in the days to come. Been receiving complaints that I update too irregularly. Well, you all must understand that I update when I have photos. So, give me more reason to update by letting me take more photos! Wahahahaha!

Oh, and before I go! Thanks to Janine for the beautiful and wonderful belated birthday card! Though it's extremely late (not your fault, mine really), I really like it! It's now lying still and happily in my Bible. So, you'll always see it if you see me in church. Heh.

Ok then everyone. I'm off to exercise! And then DotA, and then dinner! Wee~~ I hope I have a good one tonight! God bless everyone!