Sunday, November 12, 2006

Last Service Before We Move!

Hey everybody! I attended the last service in Robert Steadman's building! Lolx. I bet Jeslin and Pam must be so sad they missed it out.

After years of being here, it's kind of heart-wrenching to know we're moving. However! We are only heading for better days ahead!

As what Aunty Anna says, "God is leading us to the promise land!"

Wee~~! Main at Vivo, and DR at Superior Building!

Well, the building doesn't seem much more superior than Robert Steadman's, but the interior looks good! It's spacious, and I believe we'll love it when all the decorations are up!

Wahahaha! Hyper-mode.

So, for all those of you who don't know, there's no youth next sunday. Instead, we'll be hanging out with our small groups after our first service at Vivo! Wow wee~~

superior leh

the address

the interior

As all of you can see, it's not done up yet so don't start screaming at me asking me why it doesn't look half as good as what we have now. Wait till it's all done, I bet it'll be so so beautiful.

Oh, and I got a nice photo of EQ with John!

nice right?!?!

Alright, after visiting our new location for youth services, we went back to church for small groups. Yes, it's that near. Actually, not that near. Pastor just made it out to seem it's that close from where we are now. Tsk.

And guess what EQ showed me when we ended small groups? Like an eager young boy who wants to show what he's accomplished to his dad, EQ performed what he's learned hard for the Missions Trip! It's no ordinary magic trick, but one that requires quick hands and speed needed of a magician. Cool stuff I tell you.

I have a video up for all that he did! I know you guys must be very eager for it too! Heh.

part 1



part 2



Oh, Pastor was having 4 different pieces of coloured garment so I thought he had a trick up his sleeves too. I got it down on video only to find out these were the colours he had to pick for the curtains in the new place. Gragh.

pastor tricked me, not with magic



And with that, I'm done. I'm tired and need my sleep DotA. Lolx. Ok everyone, have a good week ahead and see you all at VivoCity!!!