Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Vivo Addiction

Hello Everybody! I am an official Vivo addict! Lolx. I mean, I actually think of Vivo quite alot when it comes to questions like 'where to go' or 'where to catch movies'.

Before I caught The Covenant today, I had about an hour of spare time so I decided to go to VivoMart! I thought it was called Giant, and went around looking for the latter but couldn't find it.

However! There's VivoMart! A combination of three shops! Giant, Marketplace, and Guardian! Wow! It's quite huge, and reminds me of Malaysian Hypermarts.

there's even a security guard

The Covenant was a good show man! It was filled with great effects and animations. I love these kind of shows. You know.. the kind that make you go, "wow, how did they do that ah?"

Lolx.

I met my sister and her friends after the movie and we window-shopped!

sarah

We got some stuff from VivoMart and Breadtalk before heading to the top floor to have a seat and relax. We opened up our snacks and spent an hour chatting to the sunset.

me!

It was great fun at Vivo man! I can't wait for Sunday, it's going to be so fun. I was at Cinema 11 today, and was so tempted to drop by Cinema 2 to see if anyone from church was there. Lolx.

Ok, everyone! I'm off for DotA! (what else do I rush off too.. lolx.) Take care of yourselves and drink plenty of water! Ciaoz~~