Monday, December 25, 2006

Back To Camp For 4 Days

These 3 days have been fabulous for me. I've spend Christmas with all the close ones, and even met up with a few that I haven't in ages. It's been a great time this festive season, and I am glad to know everyone enjoyed it as much as I did.

The best Christmas present I got was a mere card. But I would never have believed in my wildest dreams what I saw in it. As I opened up the card, there was a typed letter and then I saw orange notes. Yes, the first time I've seen not 1, not 2, but 5 of them!! That's a whooping $500!!

Gordon and Mom gave it to us both to start a savings plan. What an awesome Christmas present! For every dollar henceforth we save, they would do a 1-for-1. That means, if I decide to put in an extra $50/month, they would top up another $50! And every Christmas, we would get an extra $500 in the account.

OH MY GOODNESS

I still can't believe it la!! I've not touched so much cash that actually belongs to me. The catch is, if we do take out anything, it's also 1-for-1. So, we could have decided to use the $250 now, and $250 goes back to them.

WHO WOULD BE SO STUPID?

Lolx. I'm over the moon. Oh yes, and after 30 years old, the money will all belong to us!!

WAHAHAHAHA!!

Talk about Christmas presents, I'm truly blessed. Thank you Lord for wonderful parents, friends, and loved ones.

I'm going back to camp for another 4 days, and then it's another 4 days book-out!! Yay!! I can't wait to see everyone again on Sunday.

Oh yes, I'm looking forward to the video on the Missions Trip ah!! Lolx.

Take care and stay healthy everybody!!