Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Photos - Loads Of Them!!!

Hmm, does this photo look familiar? I think I saw a photo like this before.. in 2005 perhaps? Or maybe I'm just wrong huh..

Lolx.

yay! this year I got a photo too!

Oh yea, and there's a video of EQ in action! Wahahahah.. Enjoy it people!! You don't see EQ baking everyday, do you..



before the heavenly stuff went in to be baked


and the end product!

After a hard day's work (5 hours mind you), we were off for dinner at Tampines Mall! So, EQ brought me to Kopitiam at Century Square for good Korean food! Wee~~!

Prince Peter.. from Goong 2.. not bad right..

"Ah, dream on Peter.."

lolx

Oh, and EQ went to shop for stuff! He bought socks, a wallet, a pair of jeans, and ziplock bags (original idea from Charlene). Not bad right!! He's quite a shopper too ya know.. Gals might want to bring him out shopping in the future..

Lolx.

heh

The night was not over! We went over to Ken's house (Ya la, Ben's house also la), to play computer games (nothing but DotA), and to see Ken pack.

=.=''

him packing

Oh, I stayed over while EQ could actually walk home from Ken's place. Yes, that's how close they live to each other. If you do notice, Ken's got a nice haircut! So, please tell him this fact for me because he doesn't believe it when I say it. Lolx.

Today!

We slept at 4am (yes kill me), and we woke up at 11am! Ok, not very bad considering I did get 7 hours of sweet sleep. Lolx.

After breakfast (fried bee hoon his dad cooked), we were off to meet EQ at East Point! Nothing much happened there, just that Ken had his contacts done up and all. And then, we were off for Potong Pasir!

Drum lessons!

not bad right!

Jerome called to meet up, so we went to Orchard for lunch. Oh, nice photos coming up.. Really really.. Ever seen Diva Ken? Lolx.

see! see!!

Ah, Christmas is so beautiful! Got them both to pose at the HUGE christmas tree in Taka, and a very scary photo was produced!

ben?!?! and eq

So scary right?!?! Goodness.. He really looks too alike without those specs.. Eeeks.

So, Ken went off to meet his friends, while me and EQ continues shopping for the wrappings. Now, he's right beside me watching me blog. Lolx.

And later! We're off to Ken's house for the stayover! Lolx. I so good right?! Go send ALL of you off tomorrow.. Ah, I feel so proud of myself already!

Ok, I'm going to bathe and EQ's gonna DotA now! Ciaoz!

P.S. I hear people wanting something... ME!!!

(cliche I know.. but it's so true isn't it? aww...)